Thursday, June 07, 2007

Poll Thursday - More Ultimate Media

In the last poll, which was held before the UPA college championships, we picked the Open division correctly with Wisconsin and were wrong in the Women's picking Santa Barbara, but Other was close and we'll assume Other meant Stanford.

This week I'm polling on your interest in media coverage of Ultimate. I know there were a few attempts at getting coverage to the UPA college regionals, but I missed catching any write ups since I was playing in another tournament.

In my case, I review the UPA RRI tournament results and rec.sport.disc on a regular basis to see who is winning and losing and if any interesting stories are emerging. I personally would like more, but I'd like to see what the regular voters think.

The first question is would you like more media based coverage for Ultimate?



The second question is how much media coverage would you like?



PJ

0 comments: