Friday, January 30, 2009

Link Friday - Coaches, your next blog, and Boxee

My links this week are:

  • [Highlight Tournament] Wonderful Copenhagen is one of the top European tournaments for both men and women.
  • This week's coaching theme (as Mackey mentioned) will continue into next week. There's two coaches that I'll highlight.
  • If you're going to make a blog on Ultimate, the common choice for outlets is blogger or wordpress. These are fine, and if you advertise like me, then you can make a few dollars (which I redistribute in the Ultiamte community). If Bukisa was around when I started, I might have done things differently. They pay $3.95 for 1000 pageviews. That's a very good price.
  • Finally, this article on Boxee suggests that you can remove your cable box completely with this $200 device and some technical know how. Unfortunately, for those of us not in the Us (not sure about Canada) we can't get some of the online streamed channels. That will change for me soon.
PJ

0 comments: