Thursday, July 26, 2007

Poll Thursday - Canadian Nationals picks - The Finalists

Last weeks polls didn't workout as planned. I'm guessing that having five of them was too much for the poll server. This week I've put them into the sidebar on the right, and I'm using bloggers new built in polls. I couldn't figure out how to get them in the main blog, so we'll have to live with this setup.

Using the very limited results from last week, I've assembled the potential finalists. Pick 2 teams who you think will make the CUC'07 finals.

PJ

2 comments:

devo said...

A little disappointed not to see Fossil eligible to vote for in Master's finals....Just more motivation to make the finals!

Mortakai said...

For Juniors, I think you've inadvertently left out the BC top-seed, Backbone. Definitely one of the finalists.