Friday, May 15, 2009

Link Friday - Canadian Ulti Politics, Calahan, and Stoics

My favourite links are:

  • This post discusses a recent comment in the world of CUPA and Canada's world team. There's some good discussion for those of you who care about the upcoming World's event.
  • With Callahan voting coming up the campaigns begin. RSD has various campaign posts (too many to fairly list so I took a by-date sample). Even The Huddle has gotten into the thick of it. Unfortunately, as a media outlet they made specific picks without a full review of the entire field, which would have had more value to me even though I'm not voting.
  • I've always dabbled in philosophy, meaning thought about some of the big questions philosophers try to answer using their more rigorous methods. I'd never read into Stoicism until this article fell in my lap. Just like a hypochondriac, I think I might be a Stoic.
  • Oh, and one more: http://www.wolframalpha.com/index.html ... for some of us this is a huge step forward on the web.
PJ

0 comments: