Friday, August 18, 2006

Nationals - Day 2 - Chaos and Lotus ... Hot

Hey Folks,

Day 2 at Nationals shows the dust settling. In all, I think my picks are reasonably safe. Let's just say that Chaos has made a tear in the Mixed division with a big 10-9 win over BMF. The other major win is Lotus over Stella. In the juniors division, Dirt dropped off it's early eastern wins to get a roughing by the west, and in Master's Mule had a big win over Relic (my favourite going in).

And then there's the Open division. Rumor has it GT beat Phoenix in a crossover. Seems like everything is coming as expected. It seems some of these results aren't available on the website yet, but at least people are relaying some info back. Still nothing on the feel of the tournament.

Well, I'd love to fill out all the brackets and guess on quarters, but I'm not feeling that motivated. We'll just have to see the results tomorrow. I'm hoping to see BMF, GT, Goat, and Lotus in the finals. Only time will tell.

PJ

0 comments: