Monday, November 13, 2006

Worlds

So I've received a few e-mails from various people at worlds, and so far it seems like the World Ultimate Club Championships is amazing.

Let's take a quick sample of some results:

  • In the co-ed division, all the Canadian teams are 3-0 or 2-1. That's a good start, but this is the biggest division, so it'll be tough to move far into the tournament.
  • In the open division, Thong, from Australia beat Sub Zero 15-10.
  • Mephisto is 4-0 with a win over Clapham 14-13. Nice job boys. That's a big win for Montreal.
  • In the Women's, Roughriders are 3-0 and Edmonton women are 1-2.
  • Ozone, from Atlanta, got beat by a Japanese team, Uno.
It looks like things will be heating up over the week. I'll keep you posted on any interesting results I find during the week, and I'll pass on any stories I get from participants.

PJ

0 comments: